Monday, September 29, 2008

drama, drama, drama

if you ever broke up with a guy/girl that you were totally in love with and had been going out with for like over 3 years, and you tell a really close friend about it, you would probably get pretty pissed at your friend if they told pretty much the whole school about it. I know I would be. Like that's none of my business but this chick is being super shady and it's not something that the poor girl who just broke up with her bf needs. It's not what anybody needs nor deserves and definetly not when this girl just broke up with the like love of her life... poor girl! and then laura* is being a bitch. well that's like no suprise but yeah. and I think I might like Scott* again... yet i haven't seen him all weekend and last week i thought that i might be liking him but I was really unsure and I'm still unsure.. but I don't want to speak too quickly either. Is it alright to like two guys at once?? Cuz not only do I like Scott but I think I might like Jared*. I know that like every girl that meets him likes him. lol. But I donn't know. I can't really make any move on him and I don't think he can on me. hahahh! I don't think he wants to either. I just want to be in Colorado. Like 3 full weeks is waayyyy too long!! oh my god! I JUST WANT TO BE IN COLORADO!! argh!

No comments:

I Love Photography!

I Love Photography!
here's a quick look at one of my pictures.