Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Change Can Be Good

Changed clubs, from BAR to CARC..
so far, CARC rocks. All the guys on the team are nice,
they aren't as much jerks than on the other team..
Not to put down any other guys, but yeah. I am super
stoked to go to Farnham with this team. I am really
thankful for everyone on this team that have been so
inviting and accepting. It's made this whole switch so
much easier and it's been really really nice. Thank you.

I want to say an extra thanks to Suzanne for being there
the night I made up my mind for good. It was hard, but
you made it a whole lot easier for me. I'm really glad that
you were there for me. You mean the world to me, I don't
even think you have any idea how much easier you made it.

No comments:

I Love Photography!

I Love Photography!
here's a quick look at one of my pictures.