Saturday, August 30, 2008

Phuket, Thailand..

Finally my Smelly is here! I luff her lots and lots... Tons of ski people from BAR came over tonight and it was like super awkward. I am so thankful Smelly was here to save my fricken' ass!!! Omygod! All of the guys kept like asking how I found thenew team was and I felt like I was in a goddamn interogation. Phuket, Thailand.. Jordan Smith* and his twin Ben* are such jerks.. It's like I'm not important enough to talk to them. Like since I don't rub my ass in their faces and I don't flash them constantly like some fucking sluts I know... It was really awkward and I really didn't like how everyone looked at me like I was the kid who is always left out form everyone else. The person everyone always stares at.. Which I know sounds brutal, but doesn't everyone hate feeling like that! Whatever! I have new teammates, that dn't give a shit about the fact that I'm not a slut. CARC Boys;;; Thank you for being actual guys and not stuck-up, ego-istic, jerks. Thanks for accepting me...
(*Names changed cuz I didn't want to list real ppl.. but ppl who know me, it won't be too hard to figure it out)

No comments:

I Love Photography!

I Love Photography!
here's a quick look at one of my pictures.