Barbara Walters has just come out with her Top 10 Most Fascinating people of 2008 list. some of the people on her list include Tina Fey, Will Smith, Tom Cruise, Miley Cyrus, Michael Phelps, Frank Langella and Rush Limbaugh.
Will Smith and Tom Cruise? really. in my opinion, they are so old. I don't know. maybe that's just me but it would have made sense to see them in the list like 3 years ago. I don't even know who Frank Langella and Rush Limbaugh are. not going to lie about it. hahah. Micheal Phelps makes sense, and even though I really don't like her, Miley Cyrus is very interesting.
If I were to make my own list I think it would look something like this.
10)Barack Obama
9)Michael Phelps
8)Lauren Conrad
7)Rihanna
6)Sara Palin
5)Pink
4)Blake McGrath
3)Mia Michaels
2)Fuxi
1)Thomas Grandi/Ted Ligety
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Love Photography!
here's a quick look at one of my pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment