Wednesday, November 26, 2008

twililght

this twilight shit can actually eat my poop. like honestly, it's not that i don't like the book, since i've never actually read the book or seen the movie, but can everyone please stop fucking talking about Edward fucking Cullen and Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse and god knows what that relates to fucking Twilight. I can't have a god damn conversation without it interfering with what I have to say. Like i'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I honestly can't listen to it anymore. that kind of book is called a fantasy for a reason, it means that it will never come true and that you won't ever find edward fucking cullen and stop saying that you want a vampire boyfriend. like actually. I know almost as much about that book as someone who's read it and I haven't even read it. that's how much talk about Twilight goes on around my life right now. Normally little, stupid, irrational shit things like this wouldn't bother me but now it's actually getting super ridiculous. like stop fucking talking about it! i understand that you like it and all but learn to fucking control yourself. IT'S NOT REAL! EDWARD CULLEN WILL NEVER EXIST! GET OVER IT!

No comments:

I Love Photography!

I Love Photography!
here's a quick look at one of my pictures.