Monday, November 10, 2008

so it was my first day back at school today in three weeks and it actually wasn't as bad as i was kind of expecting it to be. I got to see all of my friends, like Alex, Jessica, Kirk, Morgan, Nikki, Jackie, Carlyn and many more. It was fun. It wasn't actually too bad. I was expecting worse. I figured out at lunch, when I had to go talk to Mr. Bittner about my science, that I'm actually like a whole week ahead of the rest of my class. But I'm super far behind in the rest of my classes. Well, I guess Drama and Phys Ed don't really count for much and you can't really be super far behind in either, so whatever. But I am like disasterously far behind in CALM. Which kind of sucks, since my CALM teacher is the biggest noob on the planet. It's pretty ridiculous how much of a crack-head she can be. I'm not even kidding. like oh my god! ARGGH!Ooh! I have Real Fruit Gummies in the backpack. hmm. but it's all the way over there on my bed and I really have no will power to go get them. My parents are talking to me like through the wall and I can't really hear them, since there's a wall in the way and I'm listening to my iPod. hahah. whatever. I'm super mad that I can't go to the concert Andreanne invited me to go to on Dec. 19 since I have a race the next day. Bummer. and apparently everyone I know is going. Like Alex, Jess and I think Morgan are all going. So now I am super super bummed. Grr. Whatever. I would honestly rather race. It's just that this makes two concerts that I've been missing because of skiing. whatever. I know that I would muh rather be skiing with the guys than anything else. It's super weird coming home because all the guys were around like all the time for the past three weeks and then all of a sudden it's just like me alone. It's so weird! I'm so used to hearing Matt squealing, Jeff saying something all "a matter of fact"-y, Jayden being the cool kid in the corner on his computer, Jonas watching a game of pool between Jaydon and Gavin and Suzanne glued to her computer screen as I try and get some homework done or watch the game of pool with Jonas. Now all i can realy do is go for a run/jog/walk/longboard, go on the computer or hang out with my Aunt or like ancient border-line Alzheimers grandma. Not too exciting. And they stole my basement so now I have to always be upstairs. At least I have a tv upstairs, no cable but it does have a DVD player. so I'm pretty stoked on that. I got my eyes checked after school today too and I'm pretty bummed that my vision got a lot worse. I'm so upset, cuz it means I have to change prescription all over again. Not excited. arghh! whatever, there's nothing that I cann do to stop it. Overall though, I was pretty pleased with my day today. And I might get to hang out with Jackie tomorrow and I get to have my Super-G skis arranged and my boots re-fitted to my feet, sincne I patted downn the liner already so much. Ughh. whatever. I have small feet. Accept it! hahah. but I bought shoes that are too big for me.

No comments:

I Love Photography!

I Love Photography!
here's a quick look at one of my pictures.