Thursday, December 04, 2008

my hate of feet

my hate of feet just keeps getting stronger and stronger. I went skiing yesterday and actually had a pretty decent day, until I got to the end where I had to take my ski boots off and found out that I had very very very bad frostbite! It was so bad. Like I have never seen feet that are so frostbiten and gross in my entire life. I'm not even kidding, I almost threw up because of them. So anyways, they only started thawing once I was like 5-10 minutes away from home. Of course I had to have decided to drive, so that probably didn't help my case, but when I got into the house I saw that my feet had swollen so much! I'm still having trouble walking now, and it's like 24 hours later. Not cool. I'm really not pleased with how my feet are behaving. This means that my feet are going to be so sensitive to the cold now, and they already were pretty sensitive. Dyxjj.. not cool.. arghhh

No comments:

I Love Photography!

I Love Photography!
here's a quick look at one of my pictures.